We are looking for a Customer Services Assistant to join our established team during our busy period. The main responsibilities will be to deal with customer queries via email and telephone and provide administrative support to the Customer Services and Charity teams.
- Reception duties including answering the doorbell, greeting guests and keeping reception area tidy
- Managing the post including opening and distributing post
- Sort and frank all outbound mail
- Dealing with merchandise exchanges
- Contacting charities for GNR magazine details
- Dealing with all post-race queries and handling any lost property.
- Assist the department with other admin duties as required
- Practical work experience in a similar role
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Experience of working to and meeting tight deadlines
- Good written skills
- General IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
Please note: There will be some weekend work required to assist at events.
Start Date: 12th August 2019
End Date: 31st October 2019
Part time - 3 days per week
£9 per hour
Equal Opportunity Statement
Nova International is an equal opportunities employer. Please remember to remove your date of birth information before applying for this role.