We are looking for a Customer Services Representative to join and established team. The main responsibilities will be to deal with customer queries via email and telephone and provide administrative support to the Customer Services and Charity teams.
- Deal with all Customer Services queries and duties for the Great Events series
- Answer Customer Services and Charity calls
- Answer emails from customers
- Answer letters received from customers
- Answer social media customer service queries
- Open all Great Run post
- Dealing with all post race queries and handling any lost property.
- Assist with management of the Business Challenge and Charity token system
- Maintaining stationery and keeping stock tidy and replenished when required
- Answering the doorbell, greeting guests and keeping reception area tidy
- Printers/photocopiers to be maintained and replenished when required
- Sort and frank all outbound mail
- Attendance at events when required to manage the customer service/information facility
- Assist the Customer Services and Charity Manager with other duties as required
- Practical work experience in a similar role
- Confident with strong communication skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Experience of working to and meeting tight deadlines
- Good written skills
- General IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
Some travel may be required to attend events at weekends.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Nova International is an equal opportunities employer. Please remember to remove your date of birth information before applying for this role.