- Website Manager
We are looking to recruit a Website Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for managing and optimizing the performance of the Great Run Company suite of websites including but not limited to greatrun.org and greatswim.org. You will work closely with the IT team ensuring that the entry platform and supporting charity systems all work in sync with each other from a UX and UI perspective.
You will design, deliver and analyse the strategy for the ongoing development of our websites, primarily greatrun.org but including our other smaller portfolio of digital platforms
- Working closely with colleagues in the communications and commercial teams you will manage the site ensuring clear and accurate content is carried throughout with optimised content to drive deeper engagement with our customers through this important channel.
- Working closely with our digital support agency, you will measure the UX performance using on site analytics, identify areas of improvement and undertake development work to improve
- Working closely with our marketing team to fully understand our target audience and with our social media team to undergo cross channel campaign activity in line with event calendar
- Assisting in developing the overall digital strategy for Great run helping work towards the company’s long term online vision
All activity must follow the tone of voice guidelines and embody our brand values to inspire our customers to be their greatest.
Other duties will include;
- Develop and facilitate an online strategy, in conjunction with other business stakeholders to optimize/improve UX performance to ultimately increase conversion.
- Regular measurement and reporting (using Google Analytics and any other relevant tools) on website performance focusing on key content and conversion rates.
- Identify and manage implementations to be made as a result of the analysis in order to improve the website’s performance
- Manage the digital agency relationships to ensure all digital partners are meeting the business needs and offering us value for money.
- Create online content strategy ensuring that all content produced reflects our brand Tone of Voice and is focused on driving stronger event entry sales
- Liaise with Comms team in order to implement online content strategy – including identifying content gaps and generating ideas on how we can fill them
- Ensure all online content is adequately optimised for best possible search performance
- Schedule and manage all event & training online content ensuring it is accurate and relevant
- Work with Community team and Community volunteers to integrate content into greatrun.org
- Manage all commercial & location partner online exposure
This role is hybrid of content management with analytical and technical UX performance . We are looking for someone who can identify areas for development with the site and has the capability to resolve.
We are looking for;
- A strong and driven individual, prepared to take responsibility for this incredibly important communications channel.
- An individual with the capabilities to work autonomously
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to coach and support team members
- Digital agency experience (in agency and/or agency management experience)
- Competent WordPress CMS skills and experience
- SEO competent and basic technical website management skills
- Strategic digital experience
•This role is based in Newcastle upon Tyne
•There is a requirement to work at some events away from home occasionally
Equal Opportunity Statement
Nova International is an equal opportunities employer. Please remember to remove your date of birth information before applying for this role.